Re: F2F Page and Agenda

On Monday, July 16, 2001, at 01:10  PM, Brian McBride wrote:

> I've created a page for the F2F with a first cut at a suggeted
> Agenda at:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20010801-f2f/

Thanks. I'd like to make some comments on it, since out F2F time
is so valuable, I think it's important to plan it out carefully:

> Wed, August 1st (all day), @@ room, Bldg @@
>          1030 Establishing a context - users of RDF
>                - PRISM?
>          1050  - MUSICBRAINZ?
>          1110  - DAML+OIL?

Rael Dornfest and I would be happy to give a to give a short
talk on RSS and its use of RDF.

>          1145 Presentation of the model theory
>          1300 Lunch
>          1400 Abstract Syntax Issues

I'm unclear on the difference between model theory and abstract
syntax. Can someone clarify?

>          1545 Short Presentations - 10 mins each on interesting
> stuff we are
>               doing

I'm curious on the goal of this for the Working Group -- i.e.
how does this help us?

>          0900 More Issues

I assume the issues will be decided ahead of time, or will they
be issues about the mode theory / abstract syntax brought up the
other day?

>          1045 short presentations

What will these presentations be on?