Re: more about rdfms-difference-between-ID-and-about

On Thursday, July 5, 2001, at 11:16  AM, Brian McBride wrote:

> If the WG were to decide that the triples generated with rdf:ID
> and an rdf:about were identical, would that tie the hands of a
> future WG?

Well, I should hope that the work we are doing is sufficiently
realistic that things we had clarified would be changed by any
further working group? Otherwise, what would be the point of
saying these things?

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>