Re: Existential Quantification [Re: New RDF model theory]

Jeremy wrote:
> > I didn't quite see how the interpolation lemma worked when the LHS has
> > anonymous nodes.

I was more meaning within the model theory document, rather than within an
abstraction from it. The heart of my question was that there appeared to be
an implicit renaming going on that, IMHO, needed to be made explicit. Your
fix to your logical representation seems to do that. I am not sure what the
corresponding fix to the document should be, or even if there needs to be
one.

Jeremy