Re: xmlsec library

> Is there any known issue, technical or non technical, in
> using this implementation, in a comercial product.

As the author of that library I can answer you for my side of
"non-technical" part of your question: sure, feel free to use it in
any way you want :) As you can see, MIT license is pretty simple:

    do whatever you want but don't make me responsible
    if something does not work as you've expected.

BTW, you might want to ask this question on xmlsec mailing list.
People who use the library are usually subscribed to the list and
you might get better response on xmlsec library specific questions.

Aleksey