Re: Erratum in Exclusive Canonical XML

On Wednesday 12 November 2003 10:04, Rich Salz wrote:
> Gregor Karlinger wrote:
> >   "... The value of this attribute is a white space
> >    delimited list of namespace prefixes ..."
>
> I think this is not as good as the current text.  When I read this, it
> is not clear to me that the list can be empty.
>
> Perhaps
>      If not empty, the value of this attribute is interpreted as a
>      white-space delimited list of namespace prefixes ...

If I understand, the problem is that NMTOKENS was inapproriate for *two*
reasons, so does simply tweaking the erratum (instead of adding a new one)
address the issue?

      This does not permit <ins>"non-zero-length sequences," or</ins> the
      occurrence of the '<code>#default</code>' token in the attribute value
      because of the "#" character.