Re: C14N: default namespace local name and sorting order

Hello,

Ed, thanks for heads-up. I had not read the mail in this mailing
list recently.

I've to learn what's the correct procedure for updating the errate
from the Procedure document and then I'll apply the changes. I will
write back the list to tell you if I ran into problems or just to
say that it has been done.

I'm a bit busy right now, so I don't expect to do this before next week.
Hope it can wait.

-jose (still learning all these new tasks)