RE: Attribute certificate

Hi all,

maybe the following Technical Specification developed by the
European Telecom Standardisations Organization (ETSI) ist of
interest for you:

  ETSI TS 101.903
  XML Advanced Electronic Signatures
  http://pda.etsi.org/pda/home.asp?wki_id=12532

The specification defines various signed and unsigned attributes
intended to cover electronic signatures for various types of
transactions, including business transactions.

Regards, Gregor