Re: XMLDSIG erratum

On Sunday 17 March 2002 16:01, Gregor Karlinger wrote:
> once again our rules for encoding strings in DNames keep me busy ...
> I digged a bit in the list archive because I wanted to find the rea-
> son why the text in the REC is as it is.

You're, unfortunately, not alone as Harada has been asking about it as well
[a]. (Regadless of your immediate issue, I recommend we pull together some
tests that specifically tease out DNAME encoding issues; once we agree on
that interop I'll put it in the interop matrix and highlight it.)

[a]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002JanMar/0201.html