Re: Exclusive C14n Interoperability Report

I've updated [1] with Kent's and Aleksey's information.
[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2002/02/01-exc-c14n-interop.html

On Friday 15 March 2002 01:01, TAMURA Kent wrote:
> Performance:
> 	C14n:			53037 [ms]
> 	Exclusive C14n:		72584 [ms]
> 	Xerces2 serializer:	13219 [ms]
>   These are time for serializing a DOM tree representing a small
>   document 10000 times.  Note that we have not done any
>   optimization yet.

Ok, please let me know if optimization increases the performance. My goal
is that the performance should be no worse than c14n in general, and with
optimization in some scenarios, faster. So I hope the 27% decrease can be
mitigated in the general case.