RE: [XPath Filter 2.0] Interop Report

Joseph,

[...]
> > BTW: Why is the Application feature in the table labelled
> >      "base64 encoding"? I cannot see such a feature in the
> >      XPath Filter 2.0 spec.
>
> Ok, changed to "xpath-filter2". Does anyone thinks it's
> useful to break out
> different features such as intersect, subtract, union?
> Anything else? I
> don't think this is that useful for reporting, though we need
> to make sure
> all of these things are in our test set.

No, I do not think that such a split into particular subfeatures
makes sense.

The moment we have solved the problem with empty node sets I
explained recently (could anybody of the spec editors please
comment!), I could contribute some examples dealing with empty
input node sets and empty XPath processing results.

Regards, Gregor