Re: [XPath Filter 2.0] Interop Report

On Sunday 26 May 2002 08:46 am, Gregor Karlinger wrote:
> could you please add IAIK to the interop matrix in [1]:
> IAIK's impl. can sucessfully verify the examples of
> Christian Geuer-Pollmann.

Added to [1].

> BTW: Why is the Application feature in the table labelled
>      "base64 encoding"? I cannot see such a feature in the
>      XPath Filter 2.0 spec.

Ok, changed to "xpath-filter2". Does anyone thinks it's useful to break out
different features such as intersect, subtract, union? Anything else? I
don't think this is that useful for reporting, though we need to make sure
all of these things are in our test set.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/2002/05/xmldsig-filter2-interop.html
 $Revision: 1.4 $ on $Date: 2002/05/28 17:52:34 $ GMT by $Author: reagle $