Re: initial Exclusive Canonicalization draft

"Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" wrote:

> An initial draft of an Exclusive Canonicalization recommendation is
> now available at
> <http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xml-exc-c14n>.

I find the idea of UnsuppressedNamespacePrefixList [1] very interesting
and I wonder if a "DoNotRewriteNamespacePrefixList" that would specify
which namespaces prefixes cannot be rewritten (or a
"MayBeRewrittenNamespacePrefixList" that would specify which of them can
be rewritten) couldn't solve the issue of prefix rewriting in a very
consensual way.

My 0,02 Euros.

Eric

[1] http://www.w3.org/Signature/Drafts/xml-exc-c14n#Specification