AW: DTD-less id('object-3') -- what am I missing?

Thomas,

Actually an id() function is used two times within the signature of
merlins "sixteen" suite:

* id('notaries') ... In this case the element is found since the type
  of the attribute "Id" of the element "Notaries" is declared in the
  internal subset of the DTD.

* id('object-3') ... In our implementation we validate the Signature
  element to be verified against the Schema grammar specified in the
  XML-Signature specification. So the type of the attribute "Id" of
  the element "Object" is recognized.

Liebe Gruesse/Regards,
DI Gregor Karlinger
mailto:gregor.karlinger@iaik.at