Re: Appropriate partial success codes (was Re: Some questions about WebDAV)

Hi,

I note that this paragraph has made it into the current draft at
<http://ietf.webdav.org/webdav/rfc2518bis/draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis.xml>.
Could you please remove it unless we reach a working group consensus to
add it?

Thanks,

Julian