Re: RFC2518bis, was: BIND and live property value consistency

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> At this point it would be good to be clear about what we're doing.  I
> propose we try for Draft Standard and follow the rules that implies.
> Do  you think there's some reason we won't be able to do that?

Yes. There are some things in the draft that are new; so if we want to
keep them, we better make sure they are implemented somewhere very soon
(I'm thinking of PROPFIND/dead-props, the DAV:lockroot element or the
Force-Authenticate header).

Best regards, Julian