Re: Status of working group last call on BIND

OK,

as announced one week ago, I have submitted the current draft text as
version -11. As far as I can tell, all issues that have been raised
during the working group last call should be closed according to the
procedure outlined by Joe
(<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2005JanMar/0001.html>).

Three additional issues were raised after last call. They have been
answered, and there was no further discussion since (> 2 weeks ago).
Also, they don't have any votes in the issue tracker, so they should be
closed as well.

Thus, it seems we're done WGLC-wise. The next step now is to submit this
draft for publication as RFC, which will result in another last call in
which possibly remaining issues can be raised. Joe, Lisa?

Best regards, Julian