RE: ETags?

If we were discussing clarifications of what the BINDING spec is
saying about features introduced by the BINDING specification,
I would completely agree with you that those clarifications should
be added to the BINDING specification.

The question is whether the binding specification should clarify
features defined in another specification (e.g., LOCK's, ACL's,
live properties, etc.).  In particular, if there are clarifications,
should they be inserted into whatever specification is currently
being published, or should they be placed on the clarification list
for the "bis" version of the specification in which the feature
being clarified is defined?