Re: ETags?

I agree with Elias -- I'm not insisting on any particular requirements,
but I have definitely found that when the spec is entirely silent on an
issue (particularly on an issue where implementations may vary and the
variations can affect interoperability), readers unconsciously fill in
with their assumptions.

Lisa