Re: WebDAV at IETF 61

Unfortunately, I also will not be able to attend that meeting
physically (I'm traveling that day, so will not be able to attend
remotely either).

So I would also prefer that we have the final discussion on
BIND in the mailing list, but completely agree with the second
half of the bullet (i.e., "Let's push this out.").