Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-07.txt

There's now a machine and we've figured out how to set up Bugzilla as
an issues tracker.  Joe's in charge of this and we'd like to be able to
track the resolution of issues to make last calls happen smoothly.
They're in the process of figuring out what version of Bugzilla to
install.

Joe also looked into rt but ended up preferring bugzilla.

Lisa