Re (2): WG Agendas for the 55th IETF

"Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com> wrote:
> leading them at the WG meeting.  I understand you won't be able to make
> it to Atlanta, Julian.  Is somebody who will be there able to work with
> Julian on understanding and explaining the XML namespace issues and the
>  allprop Include draft?
Like Julian it seems I won't be able to make it to Atlanta :-)
Nevertheless I would like to work a night shift to follow the discussions
in the meeting from good old Europe.
So, are there any plans to implement the 'jabber' option mentioned in a posting
some days ago ?
The text conference feature is an experiment but I would be interested to try it.
Any other guys not going to Atlanta interested ?

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Active Oberon.         *