RE: BIND vs. non-movable resources in RFC3253

Do we agree that *the* key semantics is that a URL that has been assigned to
a version or a VHR never is assigned to anything else?

In which case I don't understand why the special MOVE semantics (that we're
causing me to start this thread) are relevant. Why don't we gust get rid of
them?