RE: extending the DAV: HTTP header, was: Issues from Interop/Inte rim WG Meeting

Lisa,

I think the answer to this is that this change should be discussed *after*
there's a consensus about the new header. If, as you say, the introduction
of the new header requires a new conformance class, that's (to me) a strong
indication that it doesn't belong into RFC2518bis.