RE: Links to latest bis working docs

Yes, I have little problem with including more information in the
*extremely brief* summary of the debate.  It is always difficult to
summarize a debate, whether briefly or at length.  I had thought that
that putting the summary in a non-standards-track document would be
safe.

I still believe that "interoperable" is a fair characterization, however
I can also add the words "non-compliant".  If we go about qualifying
implementations based on full compliance, I fear that random software
bugs would disqualify many many implementations.

lisa

characterized as
> > an
> > > "interoperable solution".