RE: Proposal: WebDAV and transactions

Jürgen,

I think the main issue isn't that people aren't interested -- it's more that
they (well, I) think that it's an extremely bad idea that doesn't adher to
the HTTP model.

In particular, it would make the meaning of an HTTP method invocation depend
on previous method calls. That makes it hard or impossible for
intermediaries to work with these messages.