Re: launching a WebDAV client via HTML

Of course you can create a GET type link, if you have the URL for the
resource you want to link to.

But it sounds like you want to launch a web dav client to look at the
site?  There is a proprietary microsoft way ie Internet Explorer 5
(which i haven't tested).  See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/behaviors/overview/webfolder.asp

cheers,

Jason