RE: Windows XP Webdav redirector

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Olore [mailto:bolore@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 8:36 AM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org; julian.reschke@hmx.de
Subject: [Moderator Action] RE: Windows XP Webdav redirector

Hi Julian ...
    I am not sure if you have tried, but I am not able to "net use" a URI
that uses https://. If I use http:// to the same server, it works fine, but
since I am transmitting id/pw, I need the SSL. I have scoured the groups and
MS's site and cannot find anything useful.  It seems as if we are the only
ones dealing with MS's mess.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Brian
    bolore@us.ibm.com