RE: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

Joe,

I'm happy to have a different format (I've got enough flak promoting
XLink-compatible syntax :-). My requirements are

- must support multiple links
- there must be a machine-readable description for the link type
- the should be a human-readable description for the link type

Please post what you're using right now -- we'll probably able to extend if
necessary.

Julian