Re: trouble connecting to IIS5 from OS X PB

The Mac OS X, webdavfs has been updated.  It now actually sends
a PROPFIND body a request the specific properties that
it is interested in and thus sends the  content-length as well.  I think
there is still one case with a bug, however.  Does anyone know of
a public IIS5 webdav server that I can test against ?

- Clark

On Friday, March 2, 2001, at 02:45 PM, Benn, Paul wrote:

> Perhaps this is an OSX-ism which will be fixed when it is released this
> month..??

Clark H. Warner
Manager
CoreOS File Systems Engineering