RE: Summary: File creation date, version creation date, and getlastmodified

Eric Sedlar writes:
> I believe that one or more of the possible solutions to this could
> receive a consensus after a face-to-face discussion.  I suggest bringing
> this one up again at the next IETF.  I for one would be happy with either
> "proplastmodified" or "lasttouched", along with disambiguating
> "getlastmodified".

Since the mailing list is the final arbiter of consensus, why not resolve
the issue on the list? Many issues in other IETF standards get resolved this
way...

One thing that could help move this issue forward is for someone to post a
message to the list, in specification langiuage, giving a concrete proposal.
I haven't seen one yet...

- Jim