RE: Summary: File creation date, version creation date, and getlastmodified

I believe that one or more of the possible solutions to this could
receive a consensus after a face-to-face discussion.  I suggest bringing
this one up again at the next IETF.  I for one would be happy with either
"proplastmodified" or "lasttouched", along with disambiguating
"getlastmodified".

--Eric