RE: Yaron.Redirect.ClientUpdate

OK, I'll admit that was weak.  I will defer to your implementation
experience here, and like Eric, I will start
saying "use a METHOD" in a monotone voice until some stronger
argument occurs to me or someone else (:-).

In particular, I will make a pass through the versioning protocol
and see what impact this would have.