RE: An analysis of the proposal to place locks on URIs rather tha n re sources

The only reason I don't like moving locks on resources is that many existing
systems CAN NOT do it. So if you define it then the Windows world will
ignore WebDAV and implement what it's system can actually support.

In the purely theoretical sense I have no problem with locks moving with a
resource, so long as the lock owner is the one who did the move.

BTW, I bet you still end up with a NULL resource or the moral equivalent.