Re: An analysis of the proposal to place locks on URIs rather than re sources

Yaron Goland wrote:

Sorry, no time for a comment to Yaron's stuff at the moment :-)

> [...]

I'm not sure I understand. Does that mean that you can't lock a resource
anymore with WebDAV ?
I wouldn't like this idea. Or do you propose another mechanism for
locking a resource ?

Cheers, Edgar

P.S. Sorry if this topic was already solved in the meantime but I didn't
have time to follow the discussions for a while.

--
Edgar.Schwarz@marconicomms.com,   Marconi Communications,  07191/13-3382
Privat kann jeder soviel C programmieren oder Videos ansehen wie er mag.