RE: Yaron.Redirect.ClientUpdate

We can either let them use MKREF to update it or we can introduce a
UPDATEREFTARGET method. Lately I have been leaning to introducing new
methods in order to simplify the standard text. Re-using existing methods
for related functionality has proven to make specs harder to read. For
example, in my GENA spec I specified that SUBSCRIBE can be used with a NT
header to create a subscription and with a Subscription-ID header but no NT
header to renew a subscription. The result is that I had to put in some
fairly confusing language to explain what to do if a request has both a NT
and a Subscription-ID header. After that experience I just introduce a
RESUBSCRIBE method to simplify things. Of course, this isn't a perfect
solution since the more methods you have the more things people have to put
on their slides when they explain WebDAV. =)