RE: WebDAV Bindings - Issue Yaron.AtomicDelete

Yaron,

An excellent, meaty, post.

It leaves me wondering, however, whether the inability to perform atomic
deletes is incompatible with the new bind delete language suggested by Judy
in her post (which doesn't use the word "atomic" at all):

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2000JanMar/0182.html

Or, put another way, how would Microsoft's likely implementation of bindings
interact with DELETE, and does that run into the atomic deletion semantics
you mention?

- Jim