RE: Office 2000 and properties

I do not believe this is possible -- Office 2000 properties appear to be
exclusively embedded within the document.  An intelligent server that has
knowledge of the Office data formats might be able to extract the properties
and expose them via DAV, but I know of no server (including MS's) that does
this.

- Jim