RE: interoperability testing with Xythos/Sharemation server

I agree that mixing the request types is incorrect. mod_dav catches the
(improper) mixing of the two list types and will return a 400 (Bad
Request). [I'm not sure how verbose the response body is, though]

In this case, though, the request *is* well-formed. A tagged-list can have
multiple lists. In other words, the second list is *also* tagged with the
"/~jrd/" URI. Since the second lock token is on /~jrd/foox.html rather
than /~jrd/, the request *should* fail.

On a separate note: the "locktoken:" URI scheme isn't registered with the
IANA, is it? Shouldn't the Xythos server use a registered scheme?

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/