RE: interoperability testing with Xythos/Sharemation server

Ahh I think this is one for the list..

The problem is not that you sent in two different tokens in the If Header
(In fact Xythos does handle multiple ones), the problem is that you mixed
No-tag-list w/ Tagged-list, which I believe is not legal.  Any other
thoughts???

The definition for If Header is

If = "If" ":" (1*No-tag-list | 1*Tagged-list)

In my mind (and I can be wrong here) this means 1 to many No-tag-lists OR 1
to many tagged lists.  Thus what you sent is incorrect.  Maybe I should give
a better error.

You seem to have

If = "If" ":" (1*(No-tag-list | Tagged-list))

which I can do, but is not how Xythos read the spec.

Thoughts???

Kevin