RE: BIND Error Codes

Adding yet another error code for this is probably a waste. I think 501 is
the right code but you should add an XML body with an element indicating
what went wrong. You could use a header but the error status is something
(as you are now finding) that people will want to be able to expand in the
future. XML is expandable, headers are not.

		Yaron