Re: DELETE Semantics in Advanced Collections

ccjason@us.ibm.com wrote:

> > Thanks.  Good catch.  We'll fix this definition.
> I'm not sure he was suggesting a change.  Just making an interesting and
> humorous comment.

Yes.  In fact, it occurs to me now that the zero-bindings state might actually be
useful, if you have a document store that lets you delete all the bindings to a
document (to keep it from being accessed via HTTP) but still retain it in the
store.  Of course, once this is done, there is no way WebDAV can bring it back
(since it's not accessible via HTTP), so it's out of scope; but we probably
shouldn't sound like we're forbidding it.

--
|John Stracke    | My opinions are my own | S/MIME & HTML OK  |