RE: HTTP-date in <DAV:getlastmodified>

This is a good point. Jim, please add a note to the open issues list that we
need to put in some language stating that getlastmodified MUST only return
1123 dates. I think it would be fine to back date this requirement to
include HTTP/1.0 servers which implement WebDAV functionality.

It has been suggested that we forsake even the 1123 format in favor of the
more widely (outside of HTTP, that is) adopted ISO format which is used
elsewhere in the WebDAV spec (13.1 creationdate).

		Yaron