Re: Standardizing on IDNA 2003 in the URL Standard

From: John C Klensin <klensin@jck.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:49:34 -0400
To: Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com>
cc: Vint Cerf <vint@google.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, IDNA update work <idna-update@alvestrand.no>, "PUBLIC-IRI@W3.ORG" <public-iri@w3.org>, uri@w3.org, "www-tag.w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Mark,

Excellent.  Have a good vacation; let's talk after the 3rd.

   john

--On Saturday, August 24, 2013 14:40 +0200 Mark Davis ☕