Re: backronym proposal: Universal Resource Linker

I think this is a great idea, and high time. For non-mavens, there should be
one general term for any of the current set of {URI, URL, URN, URI, IRI},
and all of the other future flavors that nobody outside of a small community
can keep straight.

And that general term should be the one term that everyone (not just mavens)
is familiar with: URL.

Mark

— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —