Re: Error handling in URIs

Just my personal two cents on what Martin said (at least how I
understood it): there are (not necessarily web browser oriented)
scenarios in which you need constraints on IRIs as defined in RFC 3987,
and there are others. HTML 5 belongs to the latter category, and it
makes sense to document that. In order to avoid confusion with the
regular IRI constraints, I think it makes also sense to document that
outside of RFC 3987.

Felix

Ian Hickson さんは書きました: