Re: link/uri test suite

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> Short writeup here:
> http://www.w3.org/QA/2008/01/link_test_suite.html

Yes, one of the about ten blogs I read :-)

> Any (constructive) feedback or contribution to
> this work in progress would be very welcome.

Grab whatever you like from my IDN "test suite",
two of the five files are mentioned in validator
"bug" reports, for uncertain values of "bug". ;-)

http://hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz.googlepages.com/IDN-IRI-test.html
http://hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz.googlepages.com/IDN-IRI-koi8-r.html
http://hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz.googlepages.com/IDN-XML-test.html
http://hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz.googlepages.com/IDN-IRI-test.htm
http://hmdmhdfmhdjmzdtjmzdtzktdkztdjz.googlepages.com/IDN-XML-test.htm

Martin has a big IRI test suite, one of my five
tests links to it.  Ignore the remarks that the
IRIs are copied from ICANN's IDN Wiki, ICANN has
fixed it weeks ago, there are no IRIs in XHTML 1.

 Frank