To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:50:02 -0400
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt

directories.

	Title		: Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform
Resource Identifiers (URIs) for the Extensible Messaging and Presence
Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)	: P. Saint-Andre
	Filename	: draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2007-6-14

This document defines the use of Internationalized Resource
    Identifiers (IRIs) and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) in
    identifying or interacting with entities that can communicate via the
    Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

    This document obsoletes RFC 4622.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-rfc4622bis-01.txt