ID update deadline, was: [Uri-review] Re: URI Scheme that needs help.

Christopher R. Hertel schrieb:
> An update...
>
> First, thanks to all who have been sending me comments both on and off the
> mailing lists.  I am doing my best to process them.  I have a good
> understanding of the protocols underlying the SMB URI scheme, but the
> process of specifying that scheme--and to a greater extent the arcana of
> trying to get a workable draft into the IETF--are testing me.
>
> I have submitted draft #12, but it reflects only those few changes that I
> could make before the deadline.  On the positive side, it means I have a bit
> of time to get the draft "right".

Just for the record: it's not really a deadline. If an ID expires, it
only disappears from the official site. It's still archived, available
from other places (such as tools.ietf.org), and can be updated later on.

Best regards, Julian