Re: 4395 historical schemes

Ted Hardie wrote:

> my personal take is that if someone is likely to run into scheme sx
> in the wild, then adding a pointer to it to the registry is a good
> thing.

Not very likely, but also not impossible, Google has 56,000 hits for
a query "snews news URL", with some "wild" snews URLS.  At least two
servers, at least three clients, no side occupied alone by Netscape.

> That makes it possible for those checking the registry to avoid
> clashes to avoid sx.

I'll try that then, deleting the template if the review list doesn't
like it is no big deal.  Thanks for info,

Frank