Re: [dix] on the dix: URI scheme for DIX/SXIP

On Mar 22, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Dick Hardt wrote:

>> you can put something useful there that a human being can point
>> their browser at and learn something about what this string means.
>
> Tim: what would you suggest that we put at that URLs above? An HTML
> file that describes it for people? Perhaps some metadata that is
> machine readable for typing? Suggestions welcome!

Ideally, both (e.g. see http://www.rddl.org/) but there aren't any
agreed-upon standards; if you want to have something there that SXIP-
savvy software can read that might be useful; failing anything
automated, having something human-readable to explain what's going on
to the puzzled programmer is good citizenship. -Tim